Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whatttttt?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE IT!
why people tell me stuffs which I can't do?
Can't dye hair...
Can't laugh...
Can't 'gendang'...
Can't do this...
Can't do that...
All of these relating to religion.
Like do I look like a kid to you?
And when I ask them if they know why it is wrong,
they tell me... "oh my uztaz says so...", "oh my uztazah says so..."
I know why It is wrong to do such things.
But it isn't haram! So don't tell me like I'm a small lil kid!

I read books. I read any sources I could find about religion...
Hadith and all... And I mostly refer to the Quran.
If you can't handle the Halal and Harams... Don't teach people hadith!
I don't even tell people they shouldn't do this nor do that...
Don't make it sound as if you know everything just because someone powerful to you says so...
The only powerful one here in this world is Allah. Some Uztaz are not even real!
And always! Always find reasons to why you should do and don't do things!
Don't follow blindly... And before you teach people or tell people...
Look at yourself first...

Moral of the story: I Hate people who thinks they are so religious!
Well nobody is so perfect in this world ok... only Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.
Only him!

Ya Allah ya khudayah...
Kau terangkanlah hati mereka...
Jauhkanlah mereka dari kesesatan...
Jauhkanlah mereka dari keriyakan...
Amin.

No comments: