Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Voice out your thoughts

Today is a sucky day!
Elias Park Primary School has a Bloody irritating Security officer who should be FIRED!

I dun wanna talk about it here. I was so upset with that officer I cried.
LOL. I know.

I am moving on. Dropped by a friends blog. Then I realized. What is moving on without... PAIN?
Somehow, all these while, I forgot. With moving on, Comes PAIN. I hadn't realize pain, I mean, I experienced pain only sub-consciously. I knew I was crying. But I thought it was because of sadness. And that there is no pain in sadness. But hey. There's PAIN in sadness... That's why i cried. That's why i cried when I was upset with that bloody officer. Why I cried When I left him. Why I cried when I was afraid what the future might hold... I miss him. I do. I can't deny.

Every time I ask myself. Has he forgotten me? Would he be remembering me? Does he still love me?

I'm done with. I can't turn back now. Turning back might be the best thing to do.
But I am not going to. Its just not me. I know. People tend to do things which will make them suffer... Obviously ignoring the easy way out... Convenience = Wastage
Try that theory. Some how I believe it. Something I figured out while in the toilet.

If only I could show my heart to everybody as when it is crying...
Only God knows...

No comments: