Saturday, January 26, 2008

What more can I say?

One-eyed princess...
How does that sound?
Haha...

I am not sure if I should say this here and now
But I think.
You must be special to someone if he could read you like a book.

I mean come on.
Why would someone read you like a book?
For fun?
Of course there is something about that person right?

I idolize my father.
No! Not make him God or something.
But if I have to marry a guy, I want the guy to be like my father.
Not exactly. But he has to have some of the qualities of my father.

This special friend of mine.
He is LIKE my father.
That is one reason why I did not dare accept him as a boyfriend.
I knew if one day when we break up, I won't get to see him anymore.
And there goes my father be-alike.

So. What I like about him?
Hahahahaha... Tough one there.
He is knowledgeable. Humble. Persistent.
He knows how to make me smile.
Really.

Between Honesty and Chemistry.
I choose Chemistry.
Tell me.
Who the hell never lie in this world?
Who the hell always tell the truth??
Who the hell never hides anything from the world???
You?
God! You have to be an angel then!
So then tell me.
What is the use of a partner if you don't really talk?
What is the use if you can talk online and in real life, you stutter??
What is the use if you can't tell your partner anything into his/her face???
Get where I am getting at?
Good.
Honesty is the best policy.
But chemistry. It brings life to the relationship.

:D Let it be. It is better if you see the bad side of that person first.
No one in this world is perfect. Trust me. That only person would be our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. :D

God I know. There's a path for everyone.
Everyday. I wake up wondering.
What have you planned for me today?
How will I learn from things that have happened?
How would my road end?

Somehow. I believe You have given me a good life.
The shaky parts are what's good.
I feel I am privileged.

God I know.
You would not give a hurdle to someone only if he can jump over it.
Thank you Allah.
For all the priceless treasures you have presented me with.

No comments: