Sunday, January 20, 2008

New phone for my mom...

Well my mom just got a phone. Pda phone. So... jealous lah! haha... ok anyway... I shall buy anything I want when I start working... lol...

So... Forget about that phone, My mom is getting me a new phone! yippeee! lalala...
(Don't think too much,m don't get you hopes all high)

Ok. I had many things in my mind just now. But i seem to forget.
Somebody... Msged me. He asked a lot of questions. Mcm interrogation!
LOL. Dun like uh... Ever heard of phone etiquette?

So. been thinking a lot i guess... Pimples/acne are appearing. Bloody hell! just got rid of them! now they come back! tsk!!! (mom says: Dont think about it! stop touching it!) Okay... I'll heed your advice mom... Go away buzzers!!! haha...

How to cure pimples/acne? Don't think! hahaha.... What the toots.

Living in the present now... Making the best out of everyday...
Not going to think about guys... :)
Just waiting for a gentleman to realize something.
And I shall not think about it.
:DD Just wait till he comes to me.
That day... I shall be the happiest gal on earth.
Just for that day...

No comments: