Monday, January 14, 2008

Mood: Hungry

Phone jammed...
Maybe it will get well in a week time...
*Pray hard*

Ok. So. Had a great time in school...
Although Perry plucked a nerve of mine... ok maybe it was more than one.
Bloody hell lah he. But nvm. I shall just smile and forget abt it.
Harith asked the class to give a clap for the 15 ppl who helped for the open house.
He mentioned about us doing more than expected and staying for 3 days...
Haha... I felt like crying. Soooo sweet. Swee hong is also cool... hehe. She is not biased la... Cool.
Uhm... Had lunch alone just now... Sad but nvm... Hungry mah. No one in sch want to accompany me. Ziza, Farah and Sarah wasn't in school...
But overall... Today was fun despite of the bad luck which i had.
I almost choked to death cos i had a hard time trying to find water.
LOL. The canteen drink stall was full of ppl. I was late. Went to lvl 5 but the vending machine sold out. Level 3 concourse... There were bottles but the machine kept saying it was sold out! bloody hell... Sarah saved me in class... She let me drink her drink... heh. Thanks sarah!

No comments: