Monday, January 21, 2008

Definition of life...

Wow.
Tough question.

Half of me (sub-conscious self) says that the definition of life is bowing to Allah S.W.T. Doing good to others and also the environment and following HIS orders...

But another half of me (conscious self) says that life should be taken a day at the time. You do not know how long you could live in this world. So make full use of it. Meaning, do not brood about the past, do not go far thinking about the future. The past is the past and the latter has yet to come. Live in the present and make it the best in your life. At least, if you live for another five days, you'd feel it has been enough. You can smile proudly and say, I've lived my best. :D

But I procrastinate. I'm chasing time.
After this assignment... (which is tmr,)
I am gonna make time chase me.
In other words...

I heard of this saying...
When you chase the world, the hereafter will be further.
But when you chase after the hereafter, The world will chase after you
Meaning...

When you chase for time... You won't have time!
Plan accordingly and ask help from Allah so that your tasks could be done easily.
Then the world will have to keep up with you.
You won't have to chase after the world (time) again. :D

GREAT! Now I have a new day resolution!
So tomorrow... I have a presentation...
LOL. I have to work on my powerpoint slides now. So...
No procrastinating! :D

To the one who started asking this question to himself,
I thank you so much for giving me motivation.
You don't have any idea of how big the difference you have made just by making me ask that question...
You know who you are.
And I hope you people reading this would reflect and ask this question to yourself too... Have a nice day!

No comments: