Thursday, January 24, 2008

Biore pore pack

hmms... How much does it cost? maybe it works for me. Had just tried it out but nvm... I think its good.

Anyway. Yesterday was site visit to the URA and ERCO. With Harith and Swee Hong. No Perry! Whee. Haha.. so the KECOH lah! I loike! Then when it was time to go home... no transport. Harith and the sengkang gang shared a cab. There were a lot of cabs but none of them stop when Harith stopped for them. He got fed up and showed his hairy legs to stop them. Then he called out to azizah. "Eh! Kau jambu kan! Meh sini tahan teksi!" lol.

Off we go to wait for Azizah's ride... kikih. Waited at Holiday inn atrium nearby... haha. I was scared if one guy would come to us and ask "How much?" Cos in the toilet, we saw 4 china hookers! haha....

Then reached home, Fetch Ibu. Then went out to east coast to eat with Kak linda :D, Kak mariana :D and abg fauzi. Funny lah. Kak ana said my voice is nice when I sang "jangan ada dusta di antara kita" by breory marantika and dewi yull. HAha... Thank you2... Cheh. Tak tau malu plak budak ni.

My nose is itchy. Klah. Hope i have a fun day slacking at home. LOl. Nyeh3... I gotta do my assignment already. :D

New block is on the way!!

No comments: