Saturday, January 19, 2008

He

I've learnt to play Avril's song with the guitar... Her songs are significant to me cos they very much describe my life... Love life especially... Lol. From her first album... The most significant song was Skaterboi... lol. Adelah cerita... Then 2nd album, Under my skin, was My happy Ending. That part was damn sad. Lol. Then here, this new album, comes When You're Gone.

Well what's done is done. I can't turn back time now can I. All I know, I've made a very big mistake and I'll never do it again. (Promise Myself) For now... Let bygones be bygones. I can't change people's feelings.:I

I just wonder. Why does he uplifts my music spirit? I know we are not together anymore. But what I did for him just now... It was like... The first time I sang for him. More than words... Sang and recorded many times until I almost lost my voice... but today... I sang and recorded... Umpteenth times... bit my tongue a lot of times and now... It's sore... How does he do that?

All I could say now is just... I miss you...

No comments: