Tuesday, January 01, 2008

my 2008

1st jan is coming to an end in a few minutes time... and i havent post anything for the world to see... To see, to comprehend... what i feel towards 2008. PFFT. *roll's eyes* I feel like 'killin' this blog and give birth to another one... this blog carries too much memories. It hurts. But. You can't move forward til you look at the past, can you... Hence, I would not do it. :) I'm single people! For those who weren't informed. So dun come asking me about my bf again... oh... I mean EX. hate that word. I'm just going to be myself again. Only me myself and I. God and you and the world of mine. I'm gonna make me your role model! hah! LOLs. Dots.... I wanna be me when I was in sec2. People wanted to be me then. All those laughter... Kalah saiful apek. heh. But I know. As i grow, As experience matures me... I am a better person every year... At least... More than 70% good. heh. So lets go ppl. I ought to be walking this road alone this year. But I'm choosing not to do it alone, Instead I'm gonna do it wid you guys. Yea... The people around me. I'm so not gonna waste my time lurkin about the past and slit wrist. I'm done with that. Thank You Allah SWT for always guiding me... Amin.

No comments: