Monday, January 07, 2008

Pertemuan

Kehadiran insan-insan yang lama dinantikan
Tali persaudaraan tidak luput dek zaman
Bagai air yang dicincang tiada putus
Zahirnya jauh, rindu pun tercetus

Hari deme hari ku menanti
Saudaraku yang jauh, tapi dekat dihati
Kini sampai jua mengetuk pintu rumahku
Bersapa salam, terubat rinduku...

Okay... My Aussie cousins are here! What a surprise! haha... So cute lar they... haha... Now they are like playing inside my mom's room while watching Transformers The Movie. There are three boys and a girl. The two younger boys were break dancing just now... so I was like...
ME: Hey you break? Cool.. I mean I can do the freeze... (Oh... Did I just said that? OMG!)
Zaimi: Oh cool! let's see her do the freeze!
ME: Oh sure... Here it comes! (Oh shittt!)
Hairi: Oh cool! she could do it!! Cool stuff!
-And there comes my 6 yr old bro... pushing me to the back and i fell and my body hurts! ouch

Hairi is 6 years old, but he talks too much for a 6 yr old... haha...

No comments: