Friday, January 18, 2008

Long time no post!

Click to view my Personality Profile page
Yay! Thanks Azimah for introducing this to me through your blog. Lol. I kind of find it funny... Majority of my answers for this Multiple Intelligence are 'usually'! I tried my best to click 'rarely'. But hey! I hate lying to myself... Well... At least I know I'm intelligent... haha... But don't worry... My head isn't as big as you think. Thank God for this gift. :D Alhamdullilah is all that I can say.

So. Speaking Of Intelligence, Something came into my mind. Intelligence come in two different ways for me. One, Emotional Quota (EQ) and two, Intelligence Quota (IQ). Do you know that people with high EQ are more intelligent? Because they are... Street-wise. They tend to live longer... why? 'Cos they cook so much faster that when they have finish their deserts, the high IQ people are still struggling to read and comprehend the recipe book for their appetizers. hehe. Ok I made that one up spontaniously... Not sure if it is true but... Nevermind. I shall give it an observation.

So. There are so much difference between high IQ people and High EQ people. The High EQ people, tend to look much stupider... (FYI. I am a High EQ person... But my IQ is above average. And I am proud to be a High EQ person.) I mean really. I have a friend whose IQ is much higher than her EQ, that she becomes totally oblivious to the feelings of others. I on the other hand, feel so guilty in this one accident when my groupmates (including my friend here) made a schoolmate unhappy cos they did something to his things. I hadn't been on the site to experience what happened but after hearing the story from another groupmate, I felt guilty too... I mean. Yeah its not me.. but they are my groupmates and we were doing a project together. I can't be that oblivious! But this friend of mine, She went "Alah! Nevermind lah!". And that schoolmate of ours was on the verge of tears! OMG. What an experience.

Yeah. High EQ people tend to be liked by others too... :D Cos they aren't Oblivious to their surroundings. High IQ people think they are too intelligent and they won't listen to others. Cos they think they are right. The High EQ people would take time to evaluate. Think about what is right and what is wrong. Take notice of the surroundings and the people around them too before making a decision.

You know. I still hate the fact that they made the bicycle tracks inside and the pedestrian pathway nearer to the roads. I mean. Don't be stupid!!! I don't know how to explain it but it is just stupid. Bicycle tracks should be the ones nearer to the road. Cos they are faster... Give the people who are walking a shorter distance to travel. Take the Pasir Ris MRT station for example. The Pathway near to Bus stop with the service number 3. The Pedestrian walkway is inbetween the bicycle track and the road. But the pedestrians tend to walk on the bicycle track. Why? Because the distance to the sheltered walkway is much nearer! And people tend to jay walk too... Because the traffic light is quite a distance... Works of the High IQ people see? Luckily I am taking Environment design, so when I get to be an urban planner, If God will, I will make sure these stupid things do not happen. Cos they are utterly STUPID!

No comments: