Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can I blog again?

hahaha. This is so fun... Looking at people's blog and you feel like blogging. Even though you've blogged for the day... pfft! Oh me Gawd. See. I just remembered that I blogged about going to pray or sleep after blogging. But I end up blog-hopping!!! What ther!

Anyway. I was reading a friend's blog. People are turning 18... Me? they say "Wait Long-Long till the Cow Come HOME!" Anyway... well wishes to those who turned or are turning 18 for these few days, like... Isfarina :DD (thnx for the tix babes. Luv ya muax - eww.. I sound so... nvm) who else? Mel?? Yah! Melissa Yong 'Tau fu'. Wah... so... nvm. Fasting ley... Still can think of food! Anyway. Yeah. Happy 18th people.

For those whose birthday falls on next month, (September)... "Wake me up when September ends" ok! I have a dozen people on my friend's list and family list whose birthday falls on September. Ok lah. I give y'all present ok. I give each of you one yummy gold coin chocolate. Haha. Can? Jk.

Ok people. When you turn 18 already, you know what to do uh... especially you Ziza. haha.. Its *snaps* to be you!~

No comments: