Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeay?

P2 isn't over. But I hope my sleepless nights are. Haha. Me and eyebags don't compromise. Anyway. People are giving me shit but some others are giving me precious stones and priceless diamonds. So I shall just smile at the ones who give me shit and treasure & appreciate the ones who are giving me those valuable gifts.

Been spending time a lot with ziza and her family, as some of you might have already know... Thanks to projects and more PROJECTS! I would like to really thank Ibu for trusting me and all.. Ayah too. Although they call and ask me to go home. Haha. But that is not my point.

So, Mama Gi's F&B shop is gonna be opened for operation, starting on Saturday (if God permits) Don't be shy, come down to Elias Mall la ok? haha. What the. PR-ing in my blog?? Anyway. If you guys wanna come, its the coffee shop below macdonalds. For more info, call me. lol.

Gotta go for injection! But since it is raining, I can't. Then? Gonna help mama gi at Elias mall again. :D (Should I be smiling widely?) Wooh. This is so gonna be a hectic month or 2 mths. Lol. Since maybe next2 month, we would be having our 1 mth vacation. Whee~ Confirm confused!

Ok. I gotta go now. The pics I have not uploaded here, but its uploaded at friendster.

If this path/choice that I take needs me to sacrifice the ones I love, then I have to fret not.
Fortune is everywhere.
(Sesungguhnya aku tak nak muke architect)

No comments: