Friday, August 01, 2008

Funny incidents...

Yesterday, one funny incident that happened was...

Ziza, Sarah, Farah and I were on the way to class or something, I could not really remember... But what I distinctly remember was when Sarah ate an epok-epok from the design canteen in the lift. The Muslim Food Makcik, aka the woman from the stall where we got the epok-epok, came into the elevator at level two. Maybe Sarah did not realize her presence... I realized though and I thought of confirming with Ziza if that was the Makcik from the Muslim food. Suddenly, Sarah started talking about the epok-epok she was eating. If I could remember, I think it's Ziza's epok-epok. Then Sarah said something like "Eh, you know this makcik who made this epok-epok put so little fillings (Sardine)!" I gave her a nudge and there was a very awkward silence in the lift once Sarah saw the makcik. I was like "Oh my god..." Then after a few seconds, the Makcik gave a 'blurt' cause she could not restrain herself from laughing.

The incident was veryyyy funnnyyy! I went out of the lift, LAughing like hell... then the makcik said, "nevermind, I did not make the epok-epok... its ok" hahaha... LOL-ness.

Now, I am so tired. Why? Because I did not get enough sleep. I only did my assignment at around 11 plus, after I got home from accompanying Ziza at the salon... I thought it would take 2 hrs, but it took 4 hours... Haha. Sian. But nevermind. Probably the first time I finished reading 3 magazines in an hour or so... Her world was one of them. Yea thats thick! I know. Those magazines should be architectural journals instead huh... haha.

I so can't wait to cut my hair already... Dear fringe, you might wanna grow faster!!

And so, Assignments, assignments, and morreee ASSIGNMENTS!
Tropical Horticulture, P2 and PComD. Ooh, I gotta do my resume and collate my works for portfolio. Pfft... PComD is so tedious. Anyway...

Can I sleep today and do my work tomorrow? Are we meeting for Tropical Horticulture tomorrow? I guess so. I HOPE SO! hahah. Damn, Maybe I should start drawing those drawings today huh. Then concentrate on P2 and especially PComD during the weekends. Luckily, tomorrow's 'kenduri' is not confirmed yet. Hope my plan goes well! :D

Chalobeteh!

No comments: