Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sneak Peek of Sinar Lebaran

Heya :D

I did not blog yesterday cos I was soo tired. haha. No mood lah. I was still short of sleep. Now still. haha... I have yet to 'pay' my hours (of sleep lah of course!) Here's a sneak peek of the pics I would be uploading from Sinar Lebaran. :D Lols.

*Warning* If you are shocked (I don't know what for), If there is a tinge of jealousy deep inside your heart ("You never know!!"), Don't BE and throw those feeling away!! haha. Ok lame I know.

Alah. Later I tell you all the whole story from top to bottom of whatever happened on the 15 of AUGUST ok... Insyallah. (If I do find time. :D)


ZizyZieza and Hady Mirza! Wooh! Ader chem eh?? hahah... How? Compatible?


Dalam byk2... budak kecik ni... :/ haha.

Ok... Dah... Cukup2... hahaha More Pics to come!!

No comments: