Sunday, August 03, 2008

Shopping!

Well, it was the Cousin's day out yesterday... :D Basically went to Bugis and Orchard road, (Including this, I have been to Orchard road 3 days in a week. Blah.) So anyway, went to Sim Lim square to find my hp batt. Kak Fiza drove her bf's car to Bugis. When she drove, we were like saying our prayers. Haha. I was damn scared lah cos she keeps 'jam breaking' and all. Until we got to the expressway, the butterflies in my stomach 'flew' away. Lol. I so can't wait to get my license lah!

Ok, then we dropped off before the ERP gantry. Lol. Then I did not know where Sim Lim Square was. I could only see Sim Lim Tower. But I knew Sim Lim Square was somewhere near lah. So we came to this junction. To the left, it was leading to Sim Lim tower. I did not care to see where would the straight one lead to so I 'confidently' crossed the traffic light on the left. Just when we reached the other side, Zalillah said "eh! tu lah Sim Lim Square!!! Slengeee...." So the straight one led to Sim Lim Square. Okaaay... And adding to that, My slumber-ness kinda made us 'clowns' for the day. I looked at the traffic light and the green man still haven't start to blink. So... I said, slumber "Eh actually we can cross back. You want? Lets GO!" And there we were, crossing back. I think the guy in the yellow honda Fit would have been laughing like hell.. lol. What crude sense of humour.

And we searched high and low and we could not find my hp batt... big deal. Bloody hell. Buat penat aje. Also, I could not find a lappy sleeve that I liked. So, Went to Tong Seng to eat, cos stress already... can't find batt. Hahha. Frust uh kire. Then the aunty make me more frust. But nvm, ader lori ade bas, lain hari aku balas. Went to Bugis Street... Zalillah wanted to buy clothes for school. So there we went, I also took the opportunity to look at the vests. And among all the 'zillions' of vests that we saw, none were to my liking! What ther... Anyway, we wanted to catch the fireworks. So, Zalillah quickly chose a dress and there we were, chasing the fireworks. Except for the fact that, me and nina did not get to see most of the fireworks cos we were NOT running. hahah. Meaning, those two girls (fiza and zal) were practically running to see the fireworks. Hahaha. Anyway, I am not amused. So then... Took the train to orchard cos we wanted to watch prom night. But tix to most of the best movies were sold out. Yet again, blardy hell. So went to Wisma. *chuckles like a menace* Went to Forever 21 and... I could not find any pants that I liked of my size!!! Blardy hell... i tried 24 and it was so damn tight, I was perspiring like hell inside the fitting room with all the jumping and what not. haha. What ther. So gave up and went to cotton on. And I got my skinny's. yay. At least I got to find something... Ouh and pashmini-or-what-is-it shawls are in things?? I see them everywhere in Orchard... lol. Anyway. I got one after I tried ziza's at the salon, amazed that thin piece of shawl can keep me really warm. Haha. I was like shaking of coldness inside the salon and eHub! that day. So I bought it lah. But of a diff colour.

And then, after a five hours of intensive traveling and 'hunting'... we decided to have something to drink before we call it a night. Guess what? We could not find a good conducive seat in any 3 of the cafes (starbucks, coffee bean and mcCafe) Yet again, blardy hell. So bought some drinks from mcCafe and we enjoyed the view from the statue outside lido. What the hell. 5 hours of shopping is so not enough lah. Well I know that already but then, I realized how damn meticulous and cumbersome I am... haha. Or is it, I've realized that before, but I forgot (STML) lol. Maybe its the latter. See... Long time never go shopping. And an acne popped out yesterday. See? Shopping also stress... aiyo. hahaha.

"Aku rasa kalau laki kau ikot kau shopping, dier give up sak! Kalau bapak kau ikot, confem minum 2 cawan kopi pon kau lom habis pilih bende" - Zalillah

(Uhh... I hate going shopping with my father. His patience is limited. He and Hakam can sit one house. 'sebat ajerlah...')

No comments: