Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yessa!! one down!

Okay. InsyaAllah... My PComD work is done for today... Yeah today only. Friday Is final Presentation!! wohooo! I think I should fast everyday uh... hahaha. Because of the Fasting, I could control my feelings... Hahah... I Control them very well. I don't even feel like I was being myself... The person who used to explode easily. Haha. No lah, I'm not that bad. I don't explode ok. I just burst out crying when I can't take it. But I didn't :D Wooh Go Amyra!

And so. I still have my P2 to do. Will do it later. Yeah. Procrastination... lol.
I still need to bathe. Can I sleep? Hahaha. Eyebags are so teruk. But I could see it perishing slowly already... Sempat aku pakai mask semalam. lol. I Did not wake up for Sahur today. :/

I have had enough of this. Allah, Please don't torture me like this!
But nvm, Allah only give his faithfuls challenges when He knows that they can face it with an open heart.

No comments: