Friday, August 08, 2008

Packing...

Yeah so now, I am like blogging. Haha. Why? I don't know. Just felt like doing so. What the! I know.
Anyway I am so tired. I only slept at 3.30 yesterday just now hahaha... kentot right?? I know. Thanks to P2. No, it is not final submission. Only interim, but people are already sleeping over at the studio and some are not even sleeping. haha. You should have seen our 'Designer' faces. Our PComD lecturer told us we looked dead. Haha. What the! But yeah seriously, we are damn tired. Lol.

Nothing to be proud about... thats the Con of being a design student/designer... We have the 'Tired' look. But I will try my very best not to have that Architect look. Haha. Seriously, I don't.

Anyhoos... If I complete fasting today (if Allah permits), it will be 4 down! 3 to go babes. haha. I am deprived of so many things. Sleep, food and my family's company. Hope they are having fun... whatever they are doing. haha.

K I wanna rest first ok. Chalobeteh. :D

No comments: