Tuesday, August 05, 2008

dam-dee-dam

I so need to take a shower. But while waiting for the commode to be unoccupied, let's blog first!

Today, is my neighbor's birthday. He is uhh... how do I put it? Nina's ex? hahahaha. Cute kan... haha. Nina having an Ex.. she is so innocent looking... Her face is like she never had a bf before lah can. haha.

Anyway, I don't think I am going down to the party. I have no appetite to eat and I gotta do my assignment! Anyway... What has been interesting in my life these few days... hmm.

Basically nothing. Lols. Except that I forgot to puasa today, Bayar hutang lah kata. we started yesterday but I forgot to 'niat' last night before bed cos I was so damn tired. TSK! Wasted sey...Bleargh... Shall baca my niat now. hahaha. ouh I think I baca already just now... but nvm la... I just baca now just in case. lol.

yg korg2 ni? baca blog aku tapi puasa dah bayar belom?? haha... Ibu saya kata, tak bayar puasa, tak boleh raya! haha. :D

No comments: