Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ok enough!

Enough of being a person with a stone heart. I am not. I can't take this anymore. Can I cry??

My family is leaving for desaru tomorrow and I am left alone here in Singapore... like boohoo! Sedih siot cerita. For once, I feel like an orphan (touch wood). So sad lahhh! stupid p2... make my life miserable.

Luckily, Zizy is there, so is mama gi. So... For 3 days, I will become Mama Gi's child. haha. and Zizy's younger sister. Damn. I am so gonna get bullied by her. Ok... enough...

My model is incomplete. and its already nine. That means, I can't go Mama gi's house tonight... I bet I am gonna cry during Sahur tomorrow. hahaha. Mcm kene tinggal dgn mak bapak waktu malam raya siot... So SEDIH!

Sad... sad... sad. Ok... my father almost made me cry just now! Aiyah, dun wanna tell what he said lah... later I cry how?? haha.

I hope I stay strong tomorrow... kalau nangis batal puasa. So Ziza, you know what to do! Make me laugh all the way ok! For 72 hrs straight. hahaha. then I will become like a maniac like that. LAugh all the way. siow.

No comments: