Friday, August 22, 2008

Typhoid~

For the benefit of those who don't know what the toots typhoid is, well, typhoid is type of vaccination aka Injection. Bloody hell, the doctor poked me with the needle like not sincere like that you know!! tmd. Haha. That is so typical Singlish. Anyway, been occupied with helping Mama Gi and her F&B shop at Elias Mall. :D Though tiring, I had fun la. We joked a lot, especially Ziza's parents. They are just so funny when they argue. anyway, There's this one incident when I was wiping the tupperwares dry. Mama Gi was like cracking a joke or something then she laughed. And when she laughed, she pressed my shoulder. (The injected part) Mak ai! I felt like crying sia, haha. I know it wasnt on purpose. Then Mama Gi asked if it is still painful. I told her "Sakit, tak sakit. Pedulik aper? kerje tetap kene go on!" And there she went laughing her head off. ahahh.

Ok people tmr I got plans like "help father by singing." :D

I am so penat. Bye

No comments: