Sunday, August 05, 2007

Alalalala! I'm crazy!!!

I woke up this morning and went straight to watch tv as usual... then azeez smsed me and asked if he could call me. I was like... 'hmm... why not?'. So we chatted on the phone as I hang out the clothes and do the laundry stuffs. Trust me, I was so paisey when I accidentally dropped the bamboo pole and 'melatar'. hahaha... kental lah minah... mcm nenek2... He was like "ouch! kuat nyer melatar!" hehe... sorry Iz... haha... I love talking to him on the phone...
Dah lama tao tak bebual... sekali bebual, semua topic keluar... Adeke patut dia 'motivate' ain sampai ain nangis? kesian adik aku... Takpe adik, kakak dah marah die... Hilmi pon marah kat Iz... haha... padan muka u... kene marah... hehe :P Ain, Azeez is trying to help u k? i dunno what he said to you that made you cry but he just want to help you by motivating you k? don't take it too hard, and abg emi, jgn marah Iz lagi la... I wanna go out wid the 3 of you tapi korg gaduh plak... haiz...
Okay until here, my mom interrupt uh... org ngah blogging... seme kat dalam otak ni dah blank.... tak tau ape nak tulis... haiz.... dah penat2 pk... kla..

No comments: