Sunday, August 05, 2007

now i remember...

Just now i went to bedok south blk 18 to eat, we were looking forward to the mee rebus there... nice and cheap! OMG... but then we were too late... by the time we reached there, there was no mee rebus... hahaha... wth... then i ate roti prata... not knowing that there was lamb in the curry!!! ewwww! dah lah kari cair... im not going to eat roti prata there... Then we saw my father's cousin who had retired from the police force. At least he was an ISD. He works under my other father's cousin, Cik Faridah, but doesn't know they are related until just now... hahaha... so funny. And we heard in a few months time, she will become a superintendent, once she gets her masters. whoa... Working for the govt when you have good qualifications is a good choice as it is stable, if you have psle only or o levels, then might as well you work outside... thats what my father told me. My uncle, the latter, retired at 45 and is now working under an oil rig company. He has a diploma and degree in engineering... wow! hahaha... and now, he is encouraging me to join the police force. Haha, im not cut out to be a policewoman... Hahaha.... at least i think so... but i've been thinking, why not i improve my physique? I was once fit... Played soccer, run, high jump, taekwondo, basketball, badminton... maybe i shoul bring sarah to the school gym... haha... Luckily i didnt go to the SAF interview... i would have regretted... but army is not for malays... the range is too small... police, we can go far... like one time, i went to the SAF exhibition, they say malay can't go far as some of the trainings, there is no halal food... Maybe I'll ask azeez to join the police force for NS... He will be getting his diploma... confirm kalau die sign on, leh amik degree, die nyer gaji lebih lumayan... I dont know how much my aunt earns but her treasures in terengganu is quite a lot! and my uncle earns 6000 a month... wow! hhahaha.... Iz, you wanna go gym bring me along k????

No comments: