Sunday, August 26, 2007

Qabil kushry Qabil igam

After love is cinta, Qabil kushry Qabil igam (QkqI)... One after another... movies which made me shed a bucket full of tears... you guys should watch these movies either on VCD, DVD or at youtube. For Qabil Kushry Qabil Igam, search QKQI... **Sobs** it's damn sad. For my standard it is. Not sure for you guys... I have a soft heart acceptable with sad situations unlike my friend, Ziza... hehe... I dunno why and how, but its hard for me to cry... i think her heart is made of stone... haha... anyways... im bored. there's no one to chat with online. My younger siblings are asleep and my parents are out with my aunties. Im sure they'll be back soon cos my sister arina is schooling tmr and my father's working... so yeah. Now... i think its addictinggames.com time!

No comments: