Thursday, August 16, 2007

Honour and Passion



I watched today's episode of 'honour and passion' at channel 8. It, eventually, made me cry. One special part where Ouyang Peipei was drunk and Wenjing was there beside her. Wenjing likes Peipei. But Peipei likes Wenzhong, Wenjing's brother. But Wenzhong likes another girl, Xiaonuo. So back to today's episode, Peipei got drunk because Wenzhong rejected her. He told her that it was only her wishful thinking. The presents he gave on her birthday was actually from Wenjing and that he even had no idea it was her birthday. So, before she started drinking, Peipei called Wenjing to see her. Thats how Wenjing got into this scene. Wenjing didn't know how to make Peipei stop drinking and wanted to send her home. But Peipei persisted on drinking. So he said, why not we drink at another place? So they went out of the bar and headed to another place but Wenjing wanted to send Peipei home. They stopped at the bridge where Peipei suddenly got dizzy, as in drunk... you know. And Wenjing was scared to carry her. I think. So he sat there with Peipei in between his knees and his chest. Ge then started pouring out his feelings to her.

The one part that he said which made me shed a tear was something like this, "If I could, I would bear all your sufferings. So long as you are happy and don't shed a tear. If possible, I would watch over you and not let anything bad happen to you all my life." If only a guy would say to me like this. I shall wait for that moment to come. I would fall for guys with qualities like Wenjing. Because he is a man of a few words. He thinks a lot. Like how would Peipei feel before he acts or say something. He is not scared or afraid, just cautious. Wouldn't it be nice to have a guy like him? He really knows how to touch a girl's heart. After watching this episode, I realized that there are still some good guys out there. Maybe, the time isn't there yet...

No comments: