Saturday, August 04, 2007

Oh My GOD!

I'm still lethargic from yesterday... and from this morning... been shedding tears because of pressure and irritation, to sad stories that I have been watching on tv. Haha... Emo-lah katakan... So I didn't blog yesterday. Here's the story.

YESTERDAY

I came back from school, exhausted, to find my brother playing maplestory. I was quite mad at him because every time I want to use the laptop, there must be someone using it. And I always use the laptop for a purpose ok... So I was like nagging at him but obviously he couldn't hear because I was soft and he is partly deaf, due to listening to loud MCR music in his room... So then I calmed myself down by watching the Chinese drama "Kinship". Until like 8, when ayah had came home from work, I told my bro to stop playing the maple thing so that I could use it. When I use the laptop, there will always be something wrong. Ayah was watching the news with Nina, my 15 year old sis when mikhail, my 5 year old bro came to ayah and asked him to make him a bottle of milk. And Nina and me basically hates it when Mika disturbs ayah when he is watching the news. Ayah will always nag and nag and nag. My father favors his 'anak jantans' to the girls... The computer dahlah lagging due to the maple story download! I was saving my work when the document wasn't responding! whoa liao!!!! And then he complained, "Ape je Amirah ni buat, hari-hari buat bende sama tak habis-habis". Like hello!!! I did not use the laptop the day before ok! I shouted "Oh! kalau anak dier pakai laptop, dier diam... bile orang pakai ader jer..." of course by that time, tears came flowing like a river. I got fed up, I restarted the laptop without proper shutdown and when it started, i went into my sister's account and delete the maple files. When i finish my work, I quickly shutdown the computer to do my chores. Then while doing my chores with my sis, i start complaining to my sis about my bro and my father. My father, at that point of time was watching the friday night show at suria. He was crying watching that show. haha... Like father like daughter. Then me and my sis got a plan. If tomorrow (today) Matin (my bro) doesnt wake up at 8, we're gonna bash him up. (lucky for him, he woke up before we did) So then after we did our chores, we lepak inside my room. I started drawing a portrait of myself when somebody splashed water on me. Obviously it was my father. Dah membebel abih buat kelakar. gilak punya olang. Obviously, he sensed that we were not happy at him and he needed company to take my mom. So he decided not to be mad at us anymore. He said "Salah tu! hidung draw salah!" I was like -whatever!- Then me and nina got ready to accompany him to take my mom. We went to simpang bedok to eat. Lots of food... satay, mee hor fun upeh, murtabak sadin and daging. And there were only 4 of us plus one of my mom's friend. kak ana. It was our supper. See, i eat heavy supper... haha...

Today
i woke up and watched tv. The first drama i watched was a drama at rtm2 starred by lisdawati. I just love her and sheila rusly... haha... Then the next was hindustan, starred by salman khan. I cried during the two dramas.... omg!!! hahaha.... takleh angkat sey... start dari situ uh mood emo jer.... I wanna go bathe uh... Ader one of the LIFE RECORDS crew nyer jemputan. Maybe I can spot some artistes there... haha... tangkap glamor jer keje.... hahaha.....

I am so happy you now understand. But there are some things you have to improve on... :P

No comments: