Wednesday, August 08, 2007

chicadees!

I am so weird... have been realizing that all the time. Haha... I'm quite pressurized right now, I think I need a motivator... I have my Final Assignment to finish by next Thursday, my Marquette to finish by Monday, my sketches and all... And worse still, I am still procrastinating... GOD! I have to strive harder!!! *Hahahaha! I'm watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Hahaha so funny sia!!!* You know my plan to see if I do like Azeez by not being in contact with him for one week, I have not been doing so for two days, three including now... so... *wait! why is there noise of kids screaming below? Ooh! National Day countdown! Hmm, there's one at the esplanade... You know? I read it in the papers... haha... Random...* Today, he ended it today. I was lying on the bed when I received some sms stating something like... "From today onwards, we are strangers.." bla bla bla... This is shit man... seriously... I know how he is feeling. Confused... confirm. Tricked? hmms... But what I am sure is that he had made me feel like how I had make him feel now once. Maybe, I've felt much worse. So Mr. Azeez, this is not payback. This is a way God had showed me. I just followed with the flow and you made the decision. Love between you and me will never be created. Although I had liked you once, but that was like months ago... At first, I was shocked. In fact, I was saying to myself... "Hah... Given up already?" '_________' Childish... Now... let me concentrate with my studies... hah.. peace at last... let me reschedule... time management is important...

P/s: Guys are the head, chics are the neck which turns the head wherever they want. Hahahaha!

No comments: