Friday, August 31, 2007

Lost my train of thoughts...

hey! I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. Anyways... just to update, just now I met Tarmizi and Azimah at TM to buy Mdm Marini's present. We're meeting her for lunch tomorrow with Farah Idafe. After getting her present which is a clutch bag from Charles & Keith, we went to the 'canteen' beside long john silver and I saw my cousin, Kak Huda, whom I haven't met for so long. It's been like more than five years. She was with her BF, I guess. Saw her carrying a file and a graduation hat. Convocation... maybe... At first I wasn't sure it was her. But the person sitting on the opposite table looks like me! haha... Until when we finished chatting and wanted to go out, which she also got up to go out, then we met face to face at the door entrance... She called out my name. Then was I sure, it IS her! OMG! haha. Then i was like 'ya?' She let out her hand and i kissed it in as respect. Her boyfie kept looking at me at the canteen... so i think she was talking about me. Then she asked me questions about exams, what course I'm in, and stuffs... so ya... So happy sia... She so chio lah. If I look like her, then I chio also huh? haha... anyway, her boyfie look somewhat like azeez from the back lah. haha. But her boyfie quite ok... Azeez is quite... 'Berisi' or fat? (sorry but this is the truth... Azeez, if you tone Down abit, until i say ok, (haha leh gitu?) then your appearance would be a plus point! Seriously, I fall easily for guys whose size are of my choice... )

No comments: