Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nature at it's best!

[Supposed to be yesterday's entry]
Hola! I went jogging or shall I say Walking with Paca and FiqFlu just now at Pasir Ris Park. So tiring. but worth while. Got to enjoy the morning... or shall I refer it as LATE morning because basically Afiq was late.. haha... NVM. I also enjoyed the playground rides which to me are already theme park rides. haha... Paca and the slide which can't bring her down cos basically, she's too old... Grow up la paca... haha... Enjoyed breakfast and Downtown's Mac.. And a little slacking at Waterbreak No.4 at the beach, listening to Paca's playlist... Most important of all, I had enjoyed the companionship! Hahaha... Gereklah sey... Shall do it more often ya know... haha... I was out from 0700 - 1400. We weren't jogging most of the time mind you...

[Today's entry]
I was viewing through some profiles at Friendster and I saw a guy's profile. His name is Azwan and his pictures are damn cool lar... From his pics, I can see that he enjoys beautiful nature. Like me. :D. If I could, I'd like to find out who this guy is. He goes to western countries like Australia, England and more to see nature's beauty. I don't. Or shall I say I haven't. I prefer going to places in Malaysia because I'm more interested in Islamic Architecture and anything Islamic. But more to the Architecture. I love nature and I have still yet to go to Cameron Highlands. Went there before but that was like when I was tiny. I don't remember anything at all. haha. Should go there. Maybe end of this year? You know, I'd really like to travel malaysia in one vacation. really. Of course I can't do it now. Time doesn't allow me too... Maybe I'd jus go cruising when I have a property in KL, and an international car license so I could go cruising in a cool SUV and enjoy nature. :P

No comments: