Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wadafark!!!

Some things aren't just going my way these days. This is so fucking boring. BOREDOM! So tomorrow, if I can start praying again, Insyaallah, I will pray to him. Seek his guidance in what I should do. Boy oh Boy this is damn stressful. I've been crying a lot today. Every block, there's no one time I wouldn't cry.

My mind is in a mess... no words could describe
My heart's in confusion, I don't deny
Boy you know how hard it is for me to pour out my feelings?
I'm one of those who are deprived... (Yeah you can call me that!)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Man I'm sick of your craps
I'm tired of your voice
Saying what you said to me is just gonna make things worse
Can I just not follow the course?

Help me God, You are the only one who knows
How everything works, how my heart feels
'Cos every time tears roll down my cheeks
It makes my heart peel

Hey won't you just cut your crap
I can't take it no more
Just freakin' leave me alone
Let me soar!

Hey won't you stop your nonsense
I can't take it no more
I'm tired of you
You are just a bore...

You pointed the finger to me
When all these times, it was you baby
it was you
It was you who broke my heart...
With your false rhyme

You love to see my heart bleed
How much worse could it get
I'm gonna tell you this again
I'll forgive... But never would I forget...
----------------------------------------------

For guys who craps to ladies. With his words. His messages. His life. He is crap.
Many of my friends are experiencing this too. So on behalf of my girls... Get the hell out of our fuckin life Guys!!!!!!

Steady, Ready, Dunno!

No comments: