Friday, August 03, 2007

The E-mail

Yesterday night, I received a sms from Azeez stating that he had sent me an e-mail. I think its adjacent to my past blog entry about him... The message must have gone right into his head. The e-mail was quite long actually, but what touches me most is the words which he ended his letter with,

"You may be the most valuable diamond in e universe, n if no thief could actually steal you away from me, i'll finally believe in fate"
you may despise me fer all you want, i thank god for the opportunity to finally let out my feelings.


OMG!!! I was so touched laa!!! He actually 'touched' me real hard this once. Alhamdullillah... Today, he did not message me. I know it's partly my fault that the only way for us to communicate is through phone calls and smses... Because everytime he asks me out, I'll reject his offer. Actually, I am a girl who likes going out, but in groups. Not just with one person. To me that would be damn bland! Maybe I can't go out this national day... We actually planned to watch the fireworks... Maybe we'll plan another outing, the one where Aeynn and Hilmi can join! Ahhh! Ratatouille!!! I completely forgot!!! haha... we're gonna watch that!! hahahha.... okok.... set... but i'll have to ask him again. :I

Sarah and ziza also wanna watch that show... hmms.... Design students have no vacation durin the month of Ramadhan. And guess what? I have school form 12-9 in the month of ramadhan!!! Hahahaha... OMG... Macam mana nak terawih??? nak buka pon mcm mane??? hahahaha.... kekek uh....

Oklah... until here... cya...

"Belajar dari segala kesilapanmu, jangan ulangi sekali lagi
Agar kita dapat berterusan berteman, hingga akhir hayat kami"

No comments: