Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The story behind the fire engine....

Remember about the fire engine and TP i saw before i went to Sg art museum on my previous post? hahaha... My mom said it was a misunderstanding. The people from the 'blue block neighborhood' thought there was fire here at my estate. While actually, the chinese are having some prayers where they burn paper in the middle of the concourse. you know the prayer where the monk uses the bell, some gods and goddesses come to the human world... the tok-tok-tok-chieng thing... got monkey god all that... that one lah. hahaha. Then they thot got fire... hahaha... i think i saw six TP's today. 4 from pasir ris, 2 at lavender. tp sempat pilih baju... hahaha...
Wahlao... my nose hurts sia from all the dust and smoke and pollution from the paper burning. My house also got ash! second floor mah... my gosh... hope i get to sleep peacefully tonight...

No comments: