Monday, August 06, 2007

Wishful thinking -Not Over!

Hhahaha... I was looking through farid's pix at friendster when i suddenly found luqman's account!!! OMG!!! hahhaa... Can't get over him sia... he's so cute.... Omg! after all these months... hahaha... Get a grip mirra... But I know... I just admire him because of his look-as-if-he-wears-eyeliner eyes... hahaha... fat hope im gonna get him... k stoppit...

Today... It feels like i was drunk yesterday. My oh my... A revolution took place and i had a talk to myself... I don't know if i like azeez... after he showed me his true colors, or maybe he was faking it, I was startled. How shall i put it?? i think im confused with my own feelings. Im giving what shaad told me a go.... Give yourself a week. If you feel the urge to give him an sms or chat with him, that means you like him. If you can ignore him, then that means you dunt have feelings or like him. Thats what i had done! i totally ignored him today! except just now when i accidentally gave him a nudge... wth...Nyahahahahaha!!! after Alot of 'Bz?', 'Bz btul u?' and 'BZ?', there comes 'Ken at leastsaesumthing?' Nyahahahaha! Muahahhaha... No... Not yet... Im not going to give in... hahahahaha......

No comments: