Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lunch with old friends and MDM MARINI!!

Terima kasih ya Allah, Kau telah membuat hari ini istimewa buatku dan juga teman-temanku. Terima kasih juga kepadaMu ya Khudayah, atas pemberianmu, seorang Guru yang cekap mengajarku dan juga pemberi semangat untukku. Amin ya Rabbil Alamin... Semoga persahabatan kami berpanjangan hingga akhir hayat.

Today was a great day for me and I really thank God for it. (Though I forgot to bring my hp and wear my lip balm) Also, I thank my friends who made this HAPPEN! Cheers to my friends Tarmizi, Azimah, Farah and Azeez (the one who kept pestering me to go out and have lunch with Mdm Marini. And me! haha... what only... Anyway, we had lunch at Pizza Hut. As you all already know, its not the food that makes a great meal, its the company... So, company was superb! But... The food? OMG! We ordered black pepper chicken supreme and the waiter gave us BBQ chicken supreme. Because we DO NOT like to put sand onto other people's rice, we shook it off with coolness... We are cool people! haha... whatever. So, we raked out old stories and there was one funny joke that I couldn't forget. A joke which Mdm Marini made. She called Mdm Azlina to ask her the name of a teacher. She described it as "Obnoxious and irritating". Sounds like a brat huh? Anyway, after finding out the name of that 'Chap' which happens to be Eugene Lee, our gonna-be-sec-4-form-teacher-but-didn't-be, she chatted a while with Mdm Azlina, who also happen to teach me English during sec 1 and 2. Mdm Marini told her, "Ouh never mind, I can ask my students to babysit your child... No I mean, literally sit on your baby!" All of us were laughing our.... never mind. So Azeez came late actually. Because... he waited at the MRT station when we were already at Pizza hut. OMG. It turned out that I did not send the sms to him... hahaha.

So later at night, I think my family and i are going out. And my body is aching due to gym last evening. But it was only 1 hr! haiz... But anyway, I'll always look forward to seeing Mdm Marini, the best-est teacher in the whole wide world. Dialah Cikguku, dunia dan akhirat. Semoga dia dalam keadaan sihat selalu.

P.S: Seriously... now I know why my mother's ex-students like her so much... My mother teach like Mdm Marini. I love Mdm Marini how my Mother's students love her. It's amazing how students can remember and appreciate their teachers even after 5 or ten years. Some, even more. And me, I plan to do that for as long as I live. It is hard for me to like my teachers. Trust me cos making teacher's cry is one of my hobbies. But Mdm Marini is DIFFERENT. One time, I thought of teaching. But I think I'll tutor first. Teaching... it's complicated... haha. Nvm. Follow with the flow ok? Now, I concentrate on tutoring that genius student of mine. He is clever but lazy... haiz. Eh panjangnye P.S aku... oklah GTG... bye!

I don't know why but I will feel sad when she has to go... Gosh it will take months before I'll see her again... I'll miss her so much like how I did before.

No comments: