Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Don't Argue With IDIOTS!

Damn he is so irritating. Got a message from him this morning or when I'm not sure. (cos i delete his messages whenever he sends me one... And its usually early in the morning!) So read his blog just now. trust me it was damn stupid. Look at the person uh. Stupid. Mesti uh blog dier pon stupid kan? Since its fasting month and I have to be really really patient, patient than I ever did before, I shall not reveal his name cos he doesnt like it. I dunno how many of you r reading my blog. But those who really follow my life, will get the idea who he is lar. D'oh. It's so obvious. I don't know whats is so wrong with revealing names. Wouldn't it be better to reveal names than to just use, what, him, her and all that kind of stuffs. Like just say my name if you want to talk bad about me. What a contradiction. You hate hypocrites but you yourself is a hypocrite. wth. Nonsense. I can't stand really stupid and slow people. And people who are full of nonsense. You want to move on with your life, move laa. What are you waiting for. Macam lah aku hadap sangat tengok muke dier, layan sms dier, call dier lagi, kerenah dier yang degil na'uzubillahiminzalik! From the first starting of when we knew each other, I gave him signs that i only want to be friends with him. Syarat2 aku bagi belambak. Tapi dier mcm sultan bodoh dalam cerita puteri gunung ledang tu fikir aku memang nakkan dier. Hah. Padan lah Puteri Gunung Ledang tak nak sultan tu. Harap kan otak jer pandai. Buta dalam soal hati. Muke tak seberapa, otak selow melow. Ada hati nak suke aku. Pelik2.... Irritating uh orang macam gini. Susahkan hidup aku. Pertama kali kite kenal, dier dah tipu aku. Sekarang dier step aku yang salah. Aku buang masa dier lah. Sekarang siapa yang buang masa siape ni? siape suruh dier gi syok sendiri suke aku. Degil pulak tu. Benciiiii! Nasib baik Fie ade. Jujur ikhlas. Banyak tolong aku hilangkan stress dalam hal aku ngan budak biol ni.

Bila aku minta IrsyaadMu Ya Allah. Aku tahu serta-merta dia bukan untukku. Dan aku juga tahu apa yang harus aku lakukan. Aku terlalai buat seketika lalu Kau sadarkan aku dan ku kembali jua ke alam yang nyata. Dan Kau, Ya Khudayah, telah membuatku percaya, bahawa keputusanku setahun yang lalu memang tepat. Dia tidak boleh dipercayai. Tidak terlintas didalam hati ini pun untuk menghormatinya sebagai seorang jejaka. Terima kasih Ya Allah, Kau telah membantu aku mengakhirkan segala penderitaanku. Semoga teman baruku, jauh beza dari dia... Amiiiinn

No comments: