Monday, September 10, 2007

something i found at friendster... zima posted it at the bulletins

L a s t
1. Person you saw = Irshaad
2. Talked to on the phone = My Nenek
3. Hugged = Umm My Nenek
4. Text = Some guy called Hilmi
5. Kiss = My Nenek! I love My Nenek!

t o d a y
1. wearing = T-shirt and jeans... Haven't change.

t o m o r r o w
1. Is = Tuesday...
2. Got any plans = Go to school and funk around.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow = I dunno. Meeting my lecturer I guess...
f a v o r i t e
1. Number = 23
2. Colors = Brown, Grey, Black n White.
3. Season = I dunno but its raining

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone = My Friends
2. Mood = Sad, Emotional... But this will be over soon.
3. Wanting = Lots of cool stuffs can?

Q: first thing to do this morning?
Watch TV!

Q: Last thing you ate:
Oh I know! Nasi Goreng Mamak at Mensa!

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
Liars...

Q: What's annoying you right now?
My itchy nose and some guy who lies.

Q: Do you believe in long distance
relationships?
Yea... I guess so...

Q: Is there a person who is on your
mind right now?
Yes and I wish I could shove him up a donkey's ass.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
School.

Q: Do you smile often?
Yes! I live to smile.

Q: Do you think that a person is
thinking of you too?
Yeah... Hoping that I would forgive him I guess...

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty,
creativity)
Love

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Yesh I am!

Q: What were you doing at 9 last
night?
Watching Bruce Almighty!

Q: When is the last time you saw your
dad?
Umm.... Yesterday...

Q: Do you have more guy friends or
girl friends?
Good Question. I think Girls...

Q: When was the last time you cried?
In the bus just now.

Q: Do you get angry easily?
Nope.

Q: What was your last thought before
you went to sleep last night?
Tomorrow's gonna be better.

Q: What are you about to do?
chat with whoever comes online!

Q: What song are you listening to
right now?
Not Listening to any. oh wait, listening to a song my sister is singing, Rindu Serindu Rindunya. Haha... Macam mana tak hujan?

Q: Would you rather be single or in a
relationship?
Depends... But I think I need a Good Guy Friend.

Q: Do you ever check your phone
waiting for someone to call?
Hmm no. messages, yes!

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10
6... once i get over this catastrophe, It'll be TEN again...

No comments: