Friday, September 21, 2007

To Do Today...

Life without school is boring. Well it won't when you have company, cool company. I prefer to go to school then rot at home. I love school! (chants 3 times) Nyaha. Haven't return library books, haven't cook, haven't upload pics and download songs from my com to phone. Aiyyyak! How I wish there was someone to entertain me when I'm bored. Life like this ain't meaningful you know? People always said, live a day at a time... At this rate, it looks like gravity will take a toll on me soon! What in the name of God am I crapping about??? huh? huhuhuhu... Ok this is the reason why I am so acting like this. First, I am online. But! No cool guy is chatting with me. Cool as in "great"? I mean, "Gerek"... Nyaha. Oh! yea. Should look at my friendster profile. Who knows there are testimonials or comments for me??? you know what? TMR, My mom is going to buy paint to paint up the walls! OMG! nooooooo! Dang, I hate painting!

No comments: