Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shucks...

After sometime of not being in contact, and after he said he doesn't trust me anymore, and now he asked me out with friends. What is it that he wants? I don;t know what I can offer him. Not being trusted by him is already butt-kicking hard. Facing someone who doesn't trust me. It is equivalent to watching me die and falling in hell. Heck I so hate not being trusted. But it's unreasonable. Maybe he did not mean it. Maybe he still trusts me. God! Its really really really hard I tell you. Every day, I'd think about him. I miss him sometimes but sometimes his stupidity just makes me want to shoot him with a sniper, HEADSHOT. I so hope he is reading this. Not because I want to hurt him. But because I hope I can understand his feelings. He keeps saying he still has an eye-candy on me. He sent me a message. "How can I say you are beautiful when I can't take my eyes off you" which somehow I don't exactly know what he means. That's why communication is needed isn't it? Haizz... My MSN friend Ahmad Khalis Sharil has been helping me all the while. Thanks guy. Hope I can sort things out...

No comments: