Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Geylang still the best...

Went to Geylang on Sunday. Saw lots of familiar faces. Saw Cik Attie, former owner of Attie's corner at Kampung Geylang. Now she owns a stall at East Coast. Saw her there before we went to Geylang. At Geylang, we saw Alias Kadir at Banquet sitting on the same table as S.Effendy and The Unsangkarables' drummer i think. Then after some time, We saw Aiyee and family. Shocked to see my cuz danial, kak lili and her bf with their parents. Rare occasion. haha. Till here. My mind is in a blank right now actually. Things are happening at one shot. I barely have time to breathe. Haha. bedek sey... oh ya then WE went to simpang bedok for supper wth Aiyee and family. Aiyee is danial's mom. then we saw... Fendi from live the dream! haha. When I see popular people, i dun go bonkers like some girls do. I dunno y they do that... seriously...

No comments: