Sunday, September 16, 2007

some bulletins... i'm bored oready...

1. What is more difficult: looking into
someones eyes when telling how you
feel,or looking into someones eyes when
they tell you how they feel?

- Telling how I feel... Doinks! Thats y i don't usually do that... muahehe

2.Think of the last time you were angry.
Why were you angry?

-umm... let me see... just now at my brother. Because of him, My sis and I got scolded!

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?

- Parents... My mom. esp. If I have time, I would just send an sms. more cheaper. haha jk.

4. If you could do anything OR wish
anything, what would it be?

- Wish that i could have more wishes so that I won't run out of them.

5. You can have one of the following two
things: trust or love?

- trust!!!

6. You are walking to work. There is a
dog drowning in the canal on the side of
the street. Your boss told you if you
are late one more time you're fired. Do
you save the dog?

- No! I'll find somebody, a chinese or and Indian to save it. It's a dog and i cant touch it. Unless if its a Kitten or a cat, then it would be a different story. And what the heck would a dog be doing in a canal??? fishing?

7. Would you or have you ever
blackmailed someone?

- No. I have better things to do like answering questions from this questionaire which i don't think serves any purpose.

8. Think of the last person who you know
that died. You have the chance to give
them 1 hour of life back, but you have
to give one year of your life. Do you do it?

- Azeez's ex. No. I wouldn't. If its time for you to go, you go. Unless if it's one of my family member's or my mom's!

9. Are you the kind of friend that you
would want to have as a friend?

- Umm duh.

10. Does sex=love?

- no. Even the dictionary doesn't define it as that. Its more to an intercourse between a male and female.

11. Are you old fashioned?

- As in? No I guess but in terms of love and bringing up my children, I'd love that.

12. Would you marry someone if they were
unable to have sex?

- Yea. For now maybe. haha.

13. What would be harder for you, to
tell someone you love them or that you
do not love them back?

- Telling them I love them.

14. What do you think would be the
hardest thing for you to give up?

- My Family and my dignity

15. Romantic love, when was the last
time you told someone you loved them?

- Forgot. I show, I don't tell!

16. If you had to go back in time and
change one thing, if you HAD to, even if
you have "no regrets" what would you change?

- Umm change my looks? haha.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are
alone, it is raining outside, you hear
someone walking around outside your
window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

- My mom.

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR
if they were dying?

- I dunno how to do CPR. I might be sued...

19. You are holding onto your
grandmother's dying hand and the hand of
a newborn that you do not know as they
hang over the edge of a cliff. You have
to let one go to save the other which
one would it be?

- The newborn. If I have to, I'd die with my granny. I swear. But I'm talking about my granny from my mother's side. not the other one. My other granny umm... yea i'd save her.

20. When and how was the last time you
told someone how you REALLY feel?

- I dunno. I write. I don't tell. But maybe i'll sing.

21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you
are going to die?

- Haha. Nope. Not yet

22. What do you do with your remaining days?

- Pray and spend time with my family members.

23. Would you be afraid?

- yes... maybe.

No comments: