Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A beautiful call...

Yesterday I watched 'Kau Istimewa' on TV, Suria Channel. It was so touching. About lonely elderly... After that show, I felt like calling my grandmother who lives in Ang Mo Kio. She lives with my uncle. When my uncle goes to work, she lives alone. I pity her, but i also admire her strong will. To live independently. My family visit her maybe only three times a year. Of course her children visits her too. I love her though she is my father's foster mom. She cares about me and my family. So does my mother's mom. I love them both. There are some meaningful quotes I got from the tv show. "If we die, nobody comes with us except for our past doings", "If they (the children) can't come to see us (the golden age couple), it's alright, but at least give us a call. We miss them so much. I cry every time thinking of them."

I forgot about my grandmother in ang mo kio. She slipped off my mind. How could that happen? I regret. So i gave her a call. Damn she was happy. She laughed alot... we talked alot. Never have i called and chat with her for 10 minutes! OMG. I feel so happy larrrr.... omg.... Thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity! Thank you so much!

No comments: