Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gimme the last laugh. Can?

He's running away from me? Whenever he goes online, and when I'm online, He'll go offline or appear offline, i dunno. Got this from the bulletins. Gemini - The LIAR. See... I'm good at this. I hate liars soo sooo much larr.... No wonder he couldn't make it no matter how much he tried. Best thing is, maybe, he is too embarrassed cos his love or whatever feelings he had towards me wasn't return. Hey boy, you were damn lucky I didn't act like a bitch and treat you like you were crap in the middle of my ***. I could if i had wanted too. But I can only act. My heart is not as hard as that. That is why I had to give you hints. Knowing that my hints didn't get through your big head, I thought I'd just follow the flow. Your flow. See... you were the one wasting my time actually. I had to act dumb so "we" could be on the same frequency. And when I say I cry for you, Its not that I cry of what you thought I would cry for. It's because I can't get us over and done with. But now we are done, as you solemnly said. Trust me, I'M BREAKIN' FREEE!!!! No player wannabe's and no Hip-hop + emo shit.

No comments: