Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When the time comes...

My head is spinning
My heart is throbbing
My body is shaking
Every breath of mine is shrinking

Put the past behind me
Ease all the pain that had been hurting me
You come to me with regret
I'd open my arms so wide, you'll never forget

Forgiving is all that I could do
I don't want our time to be wasted
With you being one of my hated
Let's just ask what if we are fated?

Then if we are
You'd bring me to the moon
You would turn a tear of mine into a star
Such that everyone could see from afar

Then if we aren't
You'd promise to be my guardian angel
Not letting me fall from your eyes
Praying that he would give me happiness of a lifetime

But then you wouldn't know
That you are my laughter
That you are my sorrow
That you are my everything, would you?

Embrace me with your care
Our sorrows we will share
For when the time comes
We will be together again...

Amy©

No comments: