Friday, September 21, 2007

Yesss!

I found the song by Dewa! I love this song. The lyrics, whoa... menusuk hati! OMG. You guys should hear it, it's on my playlist. Satu by Dewa. Here's the lyrics.

aku ini adalah dirimu
cinta ini adalah cintamu
aku ini adalah dirimu
jiwa ini adalah jiwamu
rindu ini adalah rindumu
darah ini adalah darahmu

tak ada yang lain selain dirimu
yang selalu kupuja
kusebut namamu di setiap
hembusan nafasku
kusebut namamu
kusebut namamu

dengan tanganmu
aku menyentuh
dengan kakimu
aku berjalan
dengan matamu
aku memandang
dengan telingamu
aku mendengar
dengan lidahmu
aku bicara
dengan hatimu
aku merasa

tak ada yang lain selain dirimu
yang selalu kupuja
kusebut namamu di setiap
hembusan nafasku
kusebut namamu
kusebut namamu

I first heard this song when I was in my father's car. The Dj played this song. Quite catchy and my family loves it too.
If you open the track on imeem.com, people who commented on the song actually related the one, the songwriter is refering to, their lovers. You get what I mean? E.g, "kusebut namamu" The mu in this song is referred to lover and what not. But to my family, especially my father, this song is about God. Allah swt. He is One (Satu). In this song, if you translate it to English, it sounds like, everything of mine is yours. If let's say, the you in this song is your Boyfriend, It won't make any sense would it? If it was referring to God, then it would. Cos everything of ours, belongs to Him. "Disetiap hembusan nafasku" is of course an exaggeration to show or imply that we remember Him all the time. When we wake up, go into the toilet, eat, pray, sleep, etc, we will always say our prayers to him or at least we say "Bismillah" (In the name of Allah). Or when we yawn, We will always say "Allahu akhbar" (Allah the almighty) We do not say our boyfriend's name right? Am I not making sense?

I wrote this out of logic. No means to hurt anyone's feelings. I just want to convey what I feel is right. If you have any dissensions, that's up to you. But if you agree with me, LEavE me A taG Will Ya!!! nyaha... Happy Fasting, may all your good deeds be blessed by Him.

No comments: