Monday, September 10, 2007

I act like I'm 27... wow thats kinda old!

HOW OLD DO U ACT?...
put an X in the ones you do, then add
it up and thats your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual
conversations.
Total: 4

[x] I show up for school MOST of the
time unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my
pocket/purse
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a
week.
Total : 3

[x] I know how to run the dish washer
and/or do the dishes.
[ ]I can count to 5 in either
Spanish/French /German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do
something I do it. (can i put a dash as in sometimes?)
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[x] I remember to feed my pets
Total: 7

[x] I can spell experience without
looking it up..
[x] The first thing I do when i get
home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without
getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time
they are said. (But I won't laugh if its not funny)
[x] I can type fast
Total: 5

[x] I have realized that the weather
forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you
seriously unless you are over the age
of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually
finish it.
[x] I often give my friend an advice
just to correct them.
Total: 4

[x] I knew that the alphabet and
twinkle twinkle little star have the
same rythym
[x] You just checked
[x] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[x] you actually watch the weather
Total: 4

Repost as "I act like im ___"

No comments: