Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hey3...

Guess what? Yesterday my father sound me again. He asked why don't I go for the Anugerah audition next year since I am of age? Hahahaha! Is my voice that nice? I'd probably make a fool of myself. Ok, wait... maybe I should go and see my standard. But no way I'm going to abandon my studies for stardom. Haha... Though I love the entertainment industry... Maybe I'll go for shoots, modeling, or writing songs and singing them, put it inside the net so that people could listen and rate. I love entertaining but I don't look forward to being popular... Seriously. Let me tell you something. My family have links to the entertainment industry in Singapore. My father, auntie and uncle are into acting. If i wanna act, they can give me offers. Which they had but I turned them down. Haha. OK I know what you are thinking. My cousin is into the music scene, he has arranged songs for Khairil Yusof. I am also related to Deanna Manto, the First Lady model who happens to be an actress too... haha. Maybe the time has not come for me yet. I would like to study first laa... Show to people who looked down on me and my family that I can prove them wrong. OKAY?

No comments: