Thursday, September 20, 2007

Relationship survey... (Found at the bulletins)

1)What type of person are you?
- Hmm, Wierd? Happy, family-oriented, truthful. Funny too. Random.

2) Single , Taken , Naked , or
Flirty?
= single

3) Are you happy with that ?
= yea I guess. But a BF wont hurt right? well, it depends...

4) Have you ever had your heart
Broken?
= yes. A couple of times.

5) Do you believe that there are
certain circumstances where cheating
is ok ?
= mmm yea. Tipu sunat?

6) Have you ever talked about
marriage
= ya. y?

7) Do you want children ?
= yea. d'uh!

8) How Many?
= don't know. don't mind.

9) Would you consider adoption?
= if i have to.

10) If someone liked you right now,
would you want them to tell you ?
= Why, Of course! Who knows if I'd like them back... haha. Life is unpredictable you know!

11) Do you want someone you
can't have ?
= Umm... Who? Alot!

12) Have you fallen in love?
= No. Crush maybe.

13) Do you believe in celebrating
anniversaries ?
= umm yea.

14) Do you believe that you can
change for someone ?
= I believe if someone likes me, he will accept me the way I am. But it also depends, haha.

15) Is it a good day ?
= yup but tiring also!

16) Have you ever broken a heart
before ?
= Yes. Like just now I guess... But hey, wasn't my fault ok. If it was, then I'm sorry.

17) Does your ex still have feelings
for you ?
= I don't know...

18) Do you still have feelings for
them?
= No! Life has to go on rite? Dat's Life!!

No comments: