Friday, September 14, 2007

1.What time did u go to bed?
when? Last night? It was like at 3.30 a.m…

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this
morning?
Getting ready for school.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
watching soccer. Trust me it was a waste of time.

4. What is something that happened to
you in 1994?
I was four and I think it was the time when I learned how to sing.

5. What is the last thing you said
aloud?
“Kayu pelan-pelan, not Kayuh okay!” to the Chinese girls in my class who doesn’t seem to know how to use the printer.

6. How many different things did you
drink today?
Tea only. I’m Fasting ok.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Hairbrush spoils my hair. My comb is blue in colour.

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Umm… mount board.

9. What is(are) your favorite color(s)?
Black, grey, brown and white.

10. What color is your front door?
Yellow

11. Where do you keep your change?
in the pocket if my jeans. Couldn’t be in my shoe right?

12. What was the weather like today?
Raining, but it stopped when I sang.

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
cookies n cream… yeah!

14. What is something you are excited
about?
I don’t know, Guys? haha

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
At the fountain in my school.

16. Do you have a sister?
yes. Two!

17. Are you very random?
Verrrry!

18. Do you want to cut your hair?
If it grows longer that is.

19. Are you over the age of 25?
im 16! Noooooooo…….

20. Do you talk a lot?
Yea… could say that. I sing a lot too….

21. Do you watch The O.C.?
nope.

22. Does your screen name have an "x"
in it?
umm nope

23. Do you know anyone named Steve?
steve? Blues clues guy? Haha.

24. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, I did just now…

26. Are you typically a jealous person?
yea. A lil bit…

27. Name a friend whose name starts
with the letter "B":
B? Barney? Can?

29. Name a friend whose name starts
with the letter "J":
J? Jasmine.

30. Who's the 1st person on your
received calls list?
My friend Azizah

31. What did the last text message you
received say?
Tarmizi, telling me to wish Fatimah Happy Birthday! Yay!

32. Do you chew on your straws?
Sometimes when I’m bored. But usually I pop them.

33. Do you have curly hair?
Nope.

34. When is the next concert you're
going to?
I dunno

35. Who is the worst person in your
life?
Worst? Liars.

36. How many times have you cursed
today?
2? 3?

37. What is something you say a lot?
Merepek uh!

38. What is the last thing you ate?
hot dog rolls

39. Have you seen the movie "Donnie
Darko"?
err.. no

40. Do you have work tomorrow?
yea. Can say so… though its not work exactly.

41. Is your best friend older than you?
yea like 2 yrs?

42. When was the last time you said "I
love you"? ..
long long ago……

43. What should you be doing now?
Sleeping. I am so dizzy.

44. Do you wish you had a different
name?
I have one and it’s Seed Eed.

45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
maybe that’s y im tall.

47. What is the best movie you've seen
in the past two weeks?
A walk in the clouds and Akeelah and the bee

48. Is there anyone you like right now?
yes… some cool guy… nyaha…

49. When was the last time you did the
dishes?
umm just now.

No comments: