Sunday, July 27, 2008

:(

Yay-ness. Tomorrow is the start of a new block for one module. P2 still continues till 23 August as what Ziza said. And Damn. I haven't done anything for P2... PFft. Tropical Horticulture assignment dateline was dragged to the 1st of Aug. Which is Friday... -.-" So. Its like 3 modules. Haha. Plus PComD that is. Professional Communication for Designers i think. Me not sure what the 'D' is for. But anyhoos.

I am sick... Boohooo.... So I did not go out to find my Batt! bloody hell. I think I just find it at some handphone shops nearby lah. :I I woke up with a fever... and the noise from the Chinese Rituals woke me up. Boohoo... So how?? When I got fed up with the noise and the smoke from the concourse and multi-purpose hall below my flat, I 'ran' to baba's house and seek refuge. Hahaha.

I can tell you that I was a total belo and total slack. I shall not elaborate more. And Do I LOOK My Age?? Uncle Aerin told me some funny stuff that made me go 'What ther?!!' and 'Are you sure??' a dozen of times. Haha.

No comments: