Thursday, July 24, 2008

headache + Temperature = Amyra

Yea. That's the vicious equation... Does this have to happen to me every end of the block?? What the toots sey.

Guess what?? It took 1hr and 45 minutes just to go to school and print 5 pcs of paper. Lol. The journey took such a long time. So was the printing. You know why? you wanna know why?? Because... This Indian girl had to interrupt my printing. Blardy hell. 3 pcs of ziza's n my work had been printed, so left with 2 of my other work. Then, out the blue, this girl's work was being printed. Maybe the aunty was slower than the younger worker. That's why the printer printed the girl's work first. Or maybe... The printer is just plain biased towards the Indian girl. Racist sia printer... (hehe) And mind you, the girls work was like a lot!!! more than 10 pcs. Cis bedebah! Dah aku kene tunggu mcm buah tak jatuh! And while waiting to pay for the printed stuffs, I found out I was having a temperature... -.-"

And then guess what. (A lot of 'guess what's uh.. :P) 5.45pm and the bus stop is like - filled with... a lot of people... I thought the cut-off time was six. Well, maybe a lot of classes have early release today. Wah... So shiok. -.-" And then, my head was thumping... THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!!! Painful, but can endure. Only when I got into the bus... Which was obvious filled with a lot of people, and the bus driver... Makes me feel like I wanna take over the Captain's seat man!! So irritating. Kept jerking and jerking... and then shout here and there... I don't know for what because he shouted in Chinese... and this Malay girl beside me on her phone... She leaned her head on my hand... Cos I was holding the railing... She thinks what? My hand cushion uh?? Haha.

And then when the bus was a lil bit spacious, I changed position. I turned around and held on to another railing. And these 2 chinese girls kept looking at me. What is their problem man?? Nvm. Maybe there's something IN me, ON me or ABOUT me that they are jealous or envious about. Cos basically I can't find anything wrong with me! Giler.

Head got worst and I decided to take the empty seat... Sadly, the seat I took was like the one near the door... Where there is another seat facing you. Yea great, now I have another two pair of eyes looking at me. Once they got bored (End of free show, I think), the chinese boy in front of me decided to sleep and the chinese girl beside him, she started to let her eyes wander around the bus.

What the hell. And I realized today... It is damn hard for me to say 'Thank you' or 'Sorry' when I really mean it.

So. End of story :D

No comments: